Teens Learn to Drive Foundation Inc.
Teens Learn to Drive is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to reduce death and injury from traffic crashes.
The corporation actively works with other non-profit organizations and corporations to:
- Raise awareness that teen and senior drivers have an increased risk of being involved in fatal and injury-producing crashes
- Educate and support parents about their crucial role in helping their teens become safe drivers
- Help parents develop simple strategies to support, monitor and coach their teen drivers effectively
- Educate teens about unsafe driving behaviors and help them develop workable plans to minimize their chances of being involved in a fatal collision
- Educate and support senior drivers about strategies that allow them to maintain their independence while reducing the risk to them and others on the road
- Educate and support new citizens to integrate existing driving experience into safe driving through an understanding of laws and practices
The delivery of this education is via:
- Printed materials: books, posters and flyers
- Articles: Google Knols, ezinearticles, hubpages, articlesbase
- Web sites offering videos, photos and text;
- Radio interviews
- TV interviews
- Newspaper Articles
- Presentations to students in schools
- Presentations at non-profit events
- Classroom instruction
- In-car instruction
Funding for programs are arranged through corporate sponsorships, grants and donations from individuals.
The Teens Learn to Drive site, the 3 Keys Book and the driving videos are for teen drivers and their parents. To learn how to drive a car safely requires active parent involvement. Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do every day, so teens must properly learn to drive a car to reduce their risk of a crash.
To donate please click the button below. A receipt for tax purposes will be emailed to you.